Hirsig-Frazier was incorperated in 1929 in St. Louis, Missouri by Al Hirsig and Walt Frazier. They moved the business to Dallas Texas in 1935. The company was founded as a Manufactures Representative Company based in the automotive aftermarket parts business. The company thrived and grew as they added different divisions to the original company. In the early 1980’s as the automotive aftermarket begin to consoilidate and many accounts begin to fail or be bought out, our automotive sales people begin to look for new places to go sell things. One of our manufactures at the time had some products that were being consumed in the heavy duty channel, so many of our sales people begin to call on customers in the heavy duty channel on a routine basis. As that business begin to take off we added more and more HD lines to our offering. We started moving automotive sales people into the Hirsig-Frazier HD division to form an autonomous sales force for the heavy duty division. In 1993 Hirsig-Frazier bought out Jim Wise who owned Heavy Duty Marketing, thus giving our HD division their own identity. Today Heavy Duty Marketing has 10 full time sales people who cover 8 states in the heavy duty channel, and has grown into one of the premier Heavy Duty agencies in the country.